Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 81--Evanston, WY

I don't have a lot of time this pday. There was a lot of cleaning that was done.

I got in a car accident last week. I went around a turn too fast on the snow and hit a pole and dented the back of the truck. We were ok. The damages came out to just under $3000, so I'm not sure if my driving privileges will be revoked. Then this week, Elder Fallin got the truck stuck in a ditch. The Almy people came and helped us out. They got it out in like -20 degrees. It hurt to breathe. Here's a picture of it.

Christmas was enjoyable. I thought a lot about the atonement and the Savior. There was a new painting of the Savior that I have never seen before but I fell in love with it. I don't know maybe it is the lighting or something. It really inspired me to repent and change so my mistakes would not cause the Savior any more pain. 

It was great to talk to the fam on Christmas. Love you all!

Dinner appointment text message picture

Truck in a ditch

Picture of the Savior

1 comment: