Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 79--Evanston, WY

I'm staying Wyoming for another transfer!!!! This next transfer is 7 weeks. Elder Hutchinson is leaving, so once again, I am getting another companion. Elder Hutchinson will become the new AP. I find out tomorrow at transfers who my new companion will be. We have many people who are very prepared in our area. I am very stoked to stay.

We had a cool story this week. We drove past these people who were moving in. We stopped and asked if they needed any help. They said they did. Since we have a truck, we were able to help them move across town. They invited us back, so we will see how that all turns out. It's a young family of 5.

I am very grateful to God for the gift of my mission. Just this past 5 weeks, Elder Hutchinson has taught me so much. I am really striving to be a more accountable missionary. There are many tasks that we have to accomplish each day. It is easy to forget some. I am striving to increase an inward desire to please God so I will naturally remember and accomplish all the tasks that I am given. It will be not out of a desire to remember things but I will naturally remember all those
things because pleasing God is important.

-Elder Bass

I will miss this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment