Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 78--Evanston, WY

I'm loving Evanston! I think that it's been my favorite area. I've been here for 6 months and I could stay for the next 6 months. The people are kind and they are very proactive about missionary work! People have trust for the missionaries here. It has always just existed as far as I am aware. So I'm grateful for the missionaries before me who set a high standard.

We picked up a family this past week called the Wagstaffs. It is a family of four. The parents are less-active members and they have have a son and a daughter who are 14 and 17. They are very busy yet also very willing to learn and try out the gospel for themselves. The mom has decided that she wants to come back to church so she contacted someone who contacted us. It was a great miracle for the week.

Jarem, we are teaching a kid that's your age! His name is Solan. He is very smart for his age. He only goes to church every once in a while and he taught us the Joseph smith story.

We have been very busy lately and we also are very content and happy with what is going on. It is definitely great to be a missionary!

A spiritual experience that I had this week was we went to a man's funeral who I had interviewed for baptism recently. One month after he was baptized he passed away. He was a kind and charitable person. During the funeral procession, I prayed and asked if the plan of salvation was real. I felt peace and comfort. It was a good feeling to have my
testimony of the plan of salvation strengthened.

-Elder Bass

Nerf Gun Wars on P-Day


No comments:

Post a Comment