Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 102--Murray, UT

This week was good. This will probably be pretty short today because I'm feeling pretty sick. I think I ate too many tacos last night....

We picked up a few new investigators. We have taught a lot of Muslims this week. It is pretty interesting. They believe in Jesus Christ as a prophet but not the Son of God. Their doctrine is very similar to ours except the absence of a few fundamental truths. My studies this week will probably be trying to figure out a way to present the doctrine in a way they will be enticed and motivated to find the truth.

The office ladies came up to me and said that apparently the iPad's have to be bought. Sorry about that. I didn't realize that we had to buy them. Y'all can have it. It's in really good condition.

Love y'all

I made crepes this week

No comments:

Post a Comment