Sunday, May 1, 2016

Email from Brother Penrod

Dear Brother and Sister Bass:

My name is Mark Penrod.  I am the Ward Mission Leader in the Ridgecreek Ward in Murray, Utah.  For the past couple of months it has been my privilege to work with your son, Elder Bass, in the work of the Lord in our ward.  Your son is a very fine young man.  I can tell he was raised in a good home.  You'll be pleased to know he is very respectful,  loves the work, and works hard each day.
He is obedient to the mission rules and consistently strives to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost at all times.  He has been a great boon to the work in our part of the Lord's vineyard.  I have had many occasions to accompany him and his companion, Elder Archer, on teaching appointments.  He bears pure testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and the divinity of the Atonement of our Redeemer, Jesus Christ.

We were so pleased to hear that he will be staying with us for another transfer, as we need him here.  He, Elder Archer, and the Lord are working miracles in our ward and stake.  I am always strengthened after spending time with him.  I know he loves the Lord and loves serving Him here in Murray.  When the day comes for him to return to you I know he will return with honor.
Your sacrifice has made, and will make, an eternal difference in the lives of many people here.  Thank you for sending such a worthy, prepared young man to us!
Best regards,
Mark Penrod

x

No comments:

Post a Comment