Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 84--Evanston, WY


Carson and Taryn's baptism

It was a good week. Carsen and Taryn got baptized! I am super happy for them. 20 minutes before the baptism, we had to move into the chapel because so many people came to support them. Their cousins came to the baptism and we are now going to start to work with them. Also, some of the youth that we have been working with brought friends to the baptism. It was all in all a wonderful experience. Their mom and dad were in tears. It was very memorable for me. The rest of the day we were on a spiritual high.

Before February 2nd(transfer day), we are hoping to have one more baptism. His name is Bruce. He is still in the process of making the decision to get baptized. Keep him in your prayers. It is someone that I have been working with the entire time that I have been here. I have loved Evanston. I love the families here. I will be sad to leave if I go. I absolutely love Evanston. 

-Elder Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment