Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 83--Evanston, WY

Sandy's baptism (Sandy is the one in the middle left)

We weren't able to get in much contact with Sandy until Thursday when we stopped by his house. It was a miracle lesson and Sandy decided to get baptized this past Saturday. It was a great experience. Bishop gave his confirmation blessing. The words he used were,"I bless you with a desire to serve a mission." Chills went through my body. He would be a good missionary.

I am super excited for this coming weekend. Sunday night is scheduled for Carsen and Taryn's baptism. They are some my favorite people that I have worked with. The parents are returning back to activity and the kids are in high school and middle school. They are a prominent family in the Almy area. I love them so much. They are so funny.

-Elder Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment