Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 97--Murray, UT

I originally wanted to fly back on my own, but i feel inspired to say I would like y'all to come and pick me up and fly back with me. I honestly don't want y'all to but the spirit has been bugging me. I don't want it to be a financial burden or anything but I really feel God wants y'all to come for some reason. I think he would give you a confirmation if you pray. Sorry to put extra stress on your back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! LOVE YOU!

I don't feel like writing a letter this week. We found a family this week. That was about everything exciting that currently comes to mind.

I do want to write 5 things I appreciate about Mom:
1. You have written me every week regardless of how much sleep you did or didn't have and regardless of stress and everything else.
2. I loved the way that I was raised. I know that child raising was never something that you took lightly. I know that your child raising was aided with God's hand! THANK YOU for taking the time and energy and dedication to receive God's guidance.
3. I know that no matter what I do or don't do that although I may receive a scolding or something like unto it I will always be loved.
4. I always know that you would give up almost anything for our(me and my siblings) happiness and welfare.
5. I appreciate your dedication to keeping God's commandments that set an example for us to follow.

Hope you have a great day!

Later notes:
At some point i met with a drunk guy named Caleb. I had an interesting experience where we gave him a blessing and messed with Terra cards. I was stupid and let him give us a terra card blessing where cards chose us and he interpreted those cards. We had originally left and then i chose to go back because i was interested. It was a mistake because i remember God taking away his spirit for a portion of time afterwards. We even said to each other that it was evil when we left the first time but decided to go back anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment