Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 96--Murray, UT


This week was good and I experienced an intensity of many emotions.

Joy- Autumn was baptized and I love see people's baptisms and helping people get there it fills everything with joy. 

Love- I had an experience this week where I felt a little of what it's like to feel the love God has for one of his children. I wept.

Disappointment - the same person who I felt that love for, later that the week we found out she was abusing drugs.

Discouragement - many of our investigators have suddenly dropped us including Melanie who realized her only way to progress was move out of her boyfriend's home and fly back to Antigua where she can convert her children.

Love y'all!
Elder Bass

Also on a comical side note. We went to one of our wards and this was what the program said. I told elder archer when she was trying to remember my name tag to put on the program, she must of gotten distracted with the memory of everything else.


Autumn's baptism
Later notes:
It is hard to describe what i felt that night for Raquel. I explained it the best i could in my journal so ill just refer you there. In synopsis of that experience, I felt a very pure and powerful love as i was teaching raquel and expressing my desires and feelings in the lesson. As i was riding my bike back to the apartment, I realized that a day before i had prayed for God to show me his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment