Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 76--Evanston, WY

Sorry its been such a stressful week Mom. Hope things start looking up soon. When baby is sick no one is happy..

Elder Hutchinson and I get along very well. I love being his companion and we have a lot of fun together. He is a stud. We are super happy to start teaching a kid named Sandy. He came to church yesterday and the ward just engulfed him. A family picked him up since his car broke down and the kid who picked him up and Sandy now are good friends. He is reading the Book of Mormon and praying. He is excited about the gospel and we love working with him. 

I am super happy to be a missionary. I was thinking about gratitude this weekend and I wanted to share this thought. I know that all good things come from God. Therefore, every good thing that we receive must be given of God. I also know that by physical nature we are definitely inclined more towards sin and bad things. I think about gifts and I feel a lot more inclined to give good gifts to those that are grateful. I have realized that gratitude is part of being humble. I know that as we humbly and gratefully accept and receive the things of God, he is willing to grant us more gifts and more of his Son's grace. Let us all recognize the good things that we have been given and seek more of those good things that can only be given of God.

Love you all; thanks for the birthday wishes and love!!

-Elder Bass
Monica's Baptism

Birthday package with eyes closed

Snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment