Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 57--Evanston, WY

To answer your questions on why I didn't tell where I was being transferred last week, let me explain. I email on Mondays. Transfers is on Tuesday and I figure out where I'm going at transfers on Tuesday. They call Monday morning to say if you are staying or leaving. That is how I knew I was leaving but did not know who my companion was or where I was going. It has been like that and will continue to be like that.

Unfortunately, Mark did not get baptized. I am now in Evanston, Wyoming. Elder Smith from Connecticut is my new companion. He is a very good missionary. He has been out for 21 months. He is very bold and very sensitive to the spirit. We work well together and in the past week God has placed into our path in one way or another many new investigators and 5 people in particular who will soon be baptized.

I love it out here. I just love Wyoming in general. There is lots of work and lots of good stuff here. I am trying really hard to improve myself. I have made mission goals and plans about how I'm going to improve. I am excited to start. I hope Elder Baldry is doing alright it seems like he has a greenie who might struggle. I am in an apartment with 2 other elders. One is a big football player; the other is going to be a receiver for BYU. My companion loves working out too. I decided to conform.

-Elder Bass

Pictures I(Mom) got off the Facebook page of Transfer Day:


Elder Bass is in the second row, left side. His facial expressions crack me up. He is still the same Alex. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment