Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Photos of Elder Bass in Evanston, Wyoming!

I received an email last night from a church member where Alex is serving. I was very excited to get pictures and an update of him in his new area! Here are the pictures and the note that she wrote:






Hi Sister Bass!

We had the opportunity of having your son and his companion join us for dinner a few hours ago. Elder Bass is a remarkable young man and missionary! Your son serves in the Evanston Stake and we live in the Evanston South Stake, but since we have 2 sons attending the ysa branch, the Evanston Stake missionaries sometimes falls into our territory too - yay! Thank you for sending out such a great young man. He was very pleasant to be with, he's so intelligent, and speaks highly of his family. You must feel very proud of him! He is going to do great here in Evanston! He and Elder Smith are an enthusiastic mission pair, definitely carry the Spirit with them, and get along wonderfully.
 I have a son serving a mission in Uruguay, and I have 3 RM sons, so I understand how a photo can make a missionary mom's day! 
If you become aware of anything my family and I can do for your son while he serves here in Evanston please let me know!

Sincerely,
your friend & sister in the Gospel, Christina Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment