Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 91--Murray, UT


Life is good. Murray is good. I don't think I'm getting trunky. The bike is working good and locked up most of the time. My companion is good and is helping me out a lot. I'm excited to use my bike to be biking around Provo at BYU.
Our teaching pool is alright. We were supposed to have a baptism this weekend but things come up, like always. We are taking some people to temple square this coming Tuesday. We'll see if it works out! We are teaching people who are on drugs and recently returned from prison or jail. I get home June 14th. 99days left!

Love you!
-Elder Bass

Later notes: Im not sure the exact time that it happened but i started keeping a little notebook of all the things that i learned and some of the inspiration i received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment