Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 89--Murray, Utah

Gosh I don't like emailing.... I only have a few more months though!

I don't know what to email today..... Life is good we have like three investigators. The area is super small. They're all going to be baptized hopefully. Things are hard with walking but I thoroughly enjoy it. I don’t know what else to say... I'll keep y'all in my prayers. 
I think that I discovered my career. God told me and you'll never guess what it is. Thanks for the bike I got a really good deal. $200 dollars off. I'm excited to go bike contacting. I'll try and take some pictures this coming week and remember some stories.

We had a lesson where I had to choose fearing God over fearing man. I did it and the lesson turned out well! Oh yeah and we met elder Ballard. It was nice to shake his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment