Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 87--Murray, Utah



Teaching a lesson after a member dinner

I am now in Murray UT. I cover half of the Murray South Stake which is 4 wards. It is a great mixture of wealthy and poor in the area. I love my companion, Elder Archer. He is a great missionary. We lived in Evanston together for a little bit. We have so much fun together! We are making a lot of progress in our area. I love the opportunity to contact people on the street all the time because the car is no more. I am determined to go out hard my last 4 months.

This stake does something on Tuesday night called finding night! It is amazing. All the ward missionaries and ward mission leaders in the stake gather together at the stake center. We go out in a total of about 15 companionships and contact and tract! It is amazing!! This stake is a model for the world how missionary work should be. Everyone is excited and always thinking about who they can invite to meet with the missionaries next. I'm trying to figure out how they implemented this program and got everyone to do it. These people legitimately care about the people we teach and take personal responsibility for them.

I love walking! It's my first walking area haha

-Elder Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment